Articles or Manuscripts invited.

  • Any manuscripts or articles written on Buddhism are invited for publication in this blog.
  • Before being published, they will be reviewed for correctness and coincidence with Dhamma.
  • Articles written in English are preferable.

Web Page Version of this Blog

Dear Readers, If you may want to visit the webpage version of this blog, Please go to http://supremeenlightenment.webs.com/ Thank you for your strong support.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Life!

Important Notice:
  1. This poem is written by the author and it is a copyrights property.
  2. Any form of presentation without being credited to author is strictly prohibited.

Life!

When I was born,
It was just dawn.
People thought I was a clown,
Though I aimed to be a crown.

As the sun rose, I became in bond
Out of it, I was not that strong.
So for help, I longed and longed
But, no hand still could be found.

In the evening, I found
I'd done a lot of things wrong.
By night fall, the sun went down
Yet the truth still couldn't be found.

And finally, my age beats me down
As the world spins round and round.


Written by Henry Cheng
on 12th Mar 2009

No comments: